RAD arises with the goal of becoming a brand new firm that aims at tackling the ever-growing Cyber Security matter, with a specific focus on the following technical areas: Threat Intelligence, Security Analytics, Fraud Prevention, Digital Identity e Data Protection.
RAD is a startup that boasts a young, exciting and challenging environment providing constant employees professional training while giving the possibility to participate to Cyber Security projects which are challenging and based on cutting-edge technologies, guaranteeing both personal and professional growth.
CYBER SECURITY ANALYST - Milan
RAD is looking for smart and motivated people who want to take the challenge to contribute to the growth of a highly skilled Cyber Security firm. Joining RAD you will have the possibility to expand your technical and personal skills, working on exciting projects and collaborating with talented experts.
As a Cyber Security Analyst, you will work on security projects covering topics such as fraud prevention, threat intelligence, security analytics, digital identity and data protection. Your contribution - being part of a technical team - will consist of:
• helping to design and develop new complex solutions and architectures for our enterprise customers
• analyzing trends and behaviours using advanced and innovative technologies
• taking care of projects activities learning how to prioritize tasks, interact with clients and work in a team
• acquiring a broad range of technical skills to be shared with your co-workers
The candidate should have the following skillset:
• Bachelor or Master Degree in IT Engineering / IT Security / Information Technology
• From 0 to 3 years of experience in Information Security or Information Technology in general.
• Basic knowledge of Information Security concepts and familiarity with trending methodologies and practices within IT Security landscape.
• Attention to details and ability to prioritize work-activities in order to complete assigned tasks as scheduled
• Highly motivated in exploring IT Security technologies and landscape
• Ability to interact with the team and the customers
• Italian and English language proficiency (written and spoken)
• Plus: experience with API Gateway technologies
• Plus: experience with SIEM technologies
• Plus: Knowledge of scripting languages such as: PowerShell, Bash, Python, Ruby
• Plus: Knowledge of one programming language among: Java, C++, etc
All applications will be revised, only fitting candidate for the previous job description will be contacted.
Job offers are addressed to both genders. (L. 903/77).
It is highly recommended to attach CV comprehensive of authorization for processing of personal data (D.Lgs. 196/03 and UE Regulations 2016/679).